A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Halloween Weekend!!


Just as I imagine and expected, Halloween in the U.S is AWESOME. This people got the real Halloween spirit and they REALLY show it. It didn’t matter to anyone that the temperature was very low, during 4 days there were people all over the place wearing the most amazing costumes and celebrating. I stared the celebration on Friday. Alex and I went to Cabaret, Level and ended the night at some party, we had a lot of fun, but we weren’t wearing a costume. On Saturday, we got all dressed up and went to Water House with Alex’s roommate, Gina. Alex was a Spiderwoman, Gina was a cheerleader and I was the devil.




Afterwards Alex and I went to Sound-Bar, it was a very cool night!!

On Monday, bondage Bash at cabaret.

Alex went as a pin up girl, Leila as a fairy and I was a “cabaret girl”. On the actual Halloween day, I didn’t do much, but I guess this year I had enough Halloween celebrations!!

1 Comments:

Blogger KAMYLO said...

se nota que la pasaste super bacano!!!

11:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home