A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Thursday, September 14, 2006

Disney World!!




This was a different kind of trip…being able to see
Disney World through Hanna and Liam’s eyes was just awesome. They were the happiest two kids I’ve ever seen!!Everyday we had a special dinner or lunch with their favorite characters. We stayed at the Grand Floridian Resort, which was just amazing. I had a lot of time for my self and I saw a lot of cool things. My favorites were:the splash mountain at the Magic Kingdom, the test track at Epcot and definitely, the best was the Aerosmith rock n’ roller coaster at MGM studios.

I really had a GREAT time. Shopping was nice as well, although ridiculously expensive!
The food was VERY good, we went to a Norwegian restaurant, were I had Scandinavian food, which reminded me of Denmark!!
HERE are some more pictures!!

1 Comments:

Blogger KAMYLO said...

Orlando is always to much fun!!! my favorite is SeaWorld!!!

4:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home