A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Thursday, August 24, 2006

Cali & Seattle!!


Yesterday, I got back from a really cool and long weekend. On Saturday, very early in the morning, I flew to Orange County, California. Where Paola was waiting for me. It was GREAT to see her again!! We spent the afternoon at bills place, who’s a good friend of hers. We had a lot of fun, food and alcohol… On the way to his house we stopped at Balboa Island, which is a very beautiful place, with awesome houses.



On Sunday we spent most of the day packing and she showed me a lot of stuff in Long Beach. We went shopping and bought the Fuck Off T-shirts


and wore them at night to go out, I never in my life heard more compliments about any other thing that I’ve ever wore before.




Monday was GREAT. Paola, who is a pilot, took me flying over the coast, it was so cool and I was so proud of her!!


Then she dropped me off at some mall with Bill who took me to
Huntington Beach (famous place for surfers) we had some cocktails and then Julian, my cousin, picked me up and took me shopping to South Coast Plaza, which is a gigantic and really cool mall. It was GREAT to see him too!!



On Tuesday super early, Paola and I went to
Seattle, AWESOME city. It reminded me of Hamburg. We saw a lot of cool stuff: the Pike Place Market, the pier, the space needle, the first StarBucks, and even a
Juan Valdez coffee Place. We walked the entire day and had a lot of “girly” fun… we also discover that just like Kurt Cobain most of the men in Seattle are SO good looking that it seems unreal. Seattle is the place on the world where I have seen the best-looking men in my life. They all have some sort of grunge style that makes them unique and ridiculously handsome. We went shopping until late at night, finally we had dinner at Belltown Pizza, which was a recommendation of lonely planet and was VERY good.


I really had an unforgettable time!! :)
Click HERE to see more cool pics!!

1 Comments:

Blogger KAMYLO said...

ya te estoy cogiendo como envidia!!! que "pasiadera" la tuya!!

Que bacano tener una amiga piloto pa que le de a uno un paseito por Cali, esa es una experiencia que no muchos tienen!!!

Keep us posted of your next trip!!

10:57 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home