A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Greek Town and the lamb's head!!



This past Monday after a sushi hunting tour at 11 pm and discovering that the Japanese go to bed early, I finally went to Greek town, for a late dinner with Camilo and ray. It is a very nice area of the city, with a beautiful view of the skyline, full of restaurants and nightlife, meaning, everything was open at 11:30pm on a Monday!We went to a cool restaurant called
Parthenon, where I tried and liked a very good calamari with some kind of garlicky sauce. Camilo ate a baked lamb’s head, with eyes, brain and everything inside. That was kinda weird, but he was enjoying it SO much, that I couldn’t feel disgusted, because he was making it look like something really delicious. I actually tried a little piece of meet from what would be the chick of the lamb. Ray ate sweetbreads, which are the thymus glands of the lamb, but those looked very normal.The people who know me long ago, understand and know that the Ingrid 7 years ago, would have fainted on the table, but I’ve changed and even if I don’t feel like ordering the same strange kind of food, I absolutely enjoy different and new experiences.as always, we had a great time!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcelo said...

No, tienes huevo... Que asco!!! Jajaja

4:42 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home