A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

King Tut.



Yesterday I went to see the
king Tut exhibition at the Field Museum. The exhibition was awesome, so much stuff to think about… to much perfection for such an old thing. It was really impressive, I’m glad I saw it and I certainly recommend it.
The museum it self is very impressive as well, the building is beautiful, I really had a good time.
My attention was caught by the Mc Donald’s located in the bottom floor of the museum and a enormous room with at least 25 vending machines by its side. While in the 2nd floor they teach the kids about culture, nature, vegetables and fruits in the different parts of the world... in the bottom floor they feed them with happy meals??? ONLY IN AMERICA!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home