A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Chicago Outdoor Film Festival



Yesterday was the beginning of the Chicago outdoor film festival, the movie was Rebel Without a Cause with James Dean, I have to tell that I never saw a James Dean movie before, but I’m not very good with old movies. Anyway this was a completely different thing. The festival takes place in Grand Park, downtown Chicago. It was GREAT; everybody was picnicking and drinking wine. The movie was very good although very different from the kind of movies that I normally watch and like, it is a unique kind of humor that now I can understand and appreciate. While watching it, the fireworks at Navy Pier went on and that was AMAZING. Movie, park city lights, great company, good food, excellent wine and fireworks!!! What else could I ask for??

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site. Keep working. Thank you.
»

5:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home