A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Thursday, July 13, 2006

The Nightmare :(

I had the most horrible nightmare ever!
I rented a car with a friend of mine to go on a road trip, once in the trip; we got into several arguments for no reason. When we where far away from home he decided that he didn’t want to continue the trip with me, I got crazy and even try to jump out of the car. He drove me to an airport in the middle of nowhere and bought me a ticket to go back home. I didn’t want to leave, I wanted to solve the problem like adults, but he didn’t want to, so he decided to call the police (not the nicest idea, because even though im legal in the U.S, as a Colombian it isn’t fun to have any trouble with the American police) and told them that I was hitting him and that that car was on his name and he wanted me out of there. I was very scared and very sad, apparently I fainted, so the fireman, and doctors came too, I was panicking, but he didn’t care, he just left me there in the middle of nowhere, with a plane a ticket that I throw away and a broken heart.

The reason why im writing about my nightmare, is because when I was little my grandma used to tell me that if I told my dreams to someone they wouldn’t become truth, which makes me think now, that I should tell everyone about this, so that something so horrible, will never happen to me.
It was SO real, that I’m even scared of the police now…The good part is that i know that friends are NOT like that; they would never let me down, even in the worst moments. It doesn’t matter how but it gets, friends are always there. So I guess I just have to be aware of not going anywhere far with someone who isn’t my friend!!

2 Comments:

Blogger KAMYLO said...

bad nightmare... but it was just a dream, keep travelling and telling your stories

4:51 PM

 
Blogger Marcelo said...

Evita comer frijoles antes de dormir y todo estara bien... :)

5:27 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home