A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Friday, June 09, 2006

My first baseball game!!


Vs




I am very exited because tomorrow I’ll go to my first baseball game!!
Chicago white Sox Vs Cleveland Indians
Even though I don’t know much about baseball, I think it is an important part of the American culture and I definitely wanted to experience it. Apart from that this is an important game for me; because the few things I know about the game, I learned them watching the movie major liege, which is based on the Indians. On the other hand, the Sox are the world champions and they are from Chicago, so I think that the whole thing makes sense.
I’ll tell all about the game in my next post!!

1 Comments:

Blogger KAMYLO said...

honestly I didn't enjoy that much the baseball game, is to slow, so boring... but I agree is an american tradition that everyone need to see.

I learned a lot with that movie too.

1:22 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home