A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

A 33% trip!



Chris and I decided once more to go on a trip together, probably not the best idea. This was the very first time that we went somewhere acting “just” like friends and it wasn’t easy.
Our history of traveling from the very beginning was as some sort of couple; during our very first trip to Vienna and Budapest we kind of started our relationship.
On the other hand, London, our last trip was still in the process of “saving” what we used to have and definitely enjoying being together.
Philadelphia was different. We just don’t get along anymore, at least not how we used to! From the 3 days that we spent there, 2 were hell and the last one was fine.The trick is not to talk about us. Which for me is almost impossible. The fighter in me won’t accept that everything is lost and the frustration and desperation bring out the impulsive Ingrid who makes and says things that shouldn’t be done or said.



I used to think that I was a good looser, but lately I’ve realized that it may only apply to paying games. But when it comes to important stuff or things or people that actually mean a lot to me, I’m the WORST looser on earth!!
Philadelphia is a very nice city, I really liked it. Actually, I would say that it is my new second favorite city in the U.S, after Chicago, of course.




The last day, we took a ferry to cross the Delaware River, in order to have from New Jersey a better view of Philadelphia.

1 Comments:

Blogger KAMYLO said...

I guess the picture in the steps say everything!!!... let me know whenever you want to visit Atlanta!!

11:17 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home