A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Monday, May 01, 2006

Cool Weekend!!! :)


This past weekend was GREAT!! I finally had A LOT of fun…
On Thursday, the fun began.I finally met Mary, a friend of the family, who was as nice as they told me she was gonna be. She took me out and introduced me to her boyfriend and his 3 roommates. Everyone was very nice!!
On Friday, I finally went to Madison St, in Oak Park, which is a street full of bars and restaurants. I met some people at a bar and it was fun.
On Saturday I went to see “the wet spots” which in my opinion is the best show I’ve ever saw. It was hilarious.

Finally on Sunday, I went to the movies and watched
UNITED 93, the film about one of the planes that was hijacked on September 11th. It was a very good but stressful movie. Then again,maybe it's just because I knew that it was a true story.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home