A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Sunday, April 09, 2006

My second B-Day!!


After spending my birthday in California with Paola and my cousin Julian, I had a second celebration when I got to Chicago. Chris had prepared this very nice surprise; which stared eating cup cakes (which I never had before…) at my house and then he took me to this very nice place called medieval times, which is some kind of representation of the horse fight at that time in some sort of “castle”. Just as it happens in the movie: a knight’s tale, which is one of my favorites!! We also got to eat “medieval time food” which we obviously had to eat with our hands. The whole thing was very thoughtful and fun, afterwards we went to Ikea and bought a desk for me. I had a really good time.
Thanks to pooh and Chris!! And
HAPPY B-DAY TO ME!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home