A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Friday, May 19, 2006

Which superhero are you??


I am SUPER MAN:
Mild-mannered, good, strong and love to help others!!

I’m steeling this post from Maria, who stole it from Kafre.
Maria appear to be super girl, Kafre is spider man. I didn’t qualify as a girl, but im happy with my result.
If you wanna know which superhero are you, click HERE and take the test. Please write me a message telling which are you!!
Don’t try so hard; cause anyway superman kicks everybody else’s ass!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Macla said...

Jaaa! Pues nigún superhéroe hombre podrá con Superman, pero Supergirl lo vuelve una güeva ... jaaaa!

5:40 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am Flash!
cool game, I don’t think that super man can kick my ass as a superhero but as a girl…

5:55 PM

 
Blogger globalloonan said...

I'm tied for Flash and the Green Lantern which tells me that any color tights go well with my personality

10:12 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home