A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Sunday, July 02, 2006

South Carolina!!


These were my great “vacations” in Savannah, Georgia and Hilton Head Island in South Carolina. We were 11 people in total, staying at the same place and it was a very new and different experience that I really enjoyed a lot!! Very “family” orientated.
I got so tan, that I think since Majorca I didn’t have such a great color!!, We ate a lot of good food, new stuff for me, some things from the south and key lime pie in all its presentations including the most amazing ice-cream.
I also biked a lot. In the U.S people DON’T respect bikers, but, because this was an island, things were different and I could bike all around the place! Which remind me about Berlin and was GREAT!!



1 Comments:

Blogger KAMYLO said...

wow you was so close to Atlanta!!! I insist you need to plan a trip to ATL.

12:09 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home