A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Monday, December 12, 2005

Weekend in BERLIN!!!

While feeling both depressed and lonely in Copenhagen, I decided to catch a bus and escape to Berlin for the weekend. I manage to not tell anybody, because I wanted it to be a surprise! After 7 hours on the bus I arrive to Berlin, called chris and told him that my good friend Christian was going to bring him some things that my mom sent from Colombia. He was suppose to send to me and that he should come downstairs in 15 minutes to pick them up. I had to call from a pay phone, so that he wouldn’t see my number in his mobile screen, then I run to his house and when he came down stairs instead of Christian, me and pooh bear were waiting for him… he said that it was a great surprise!!Next day I had lunch with Marcelo and on Saturday dinner with Kerstin, Marcelo and Chris, it was a great weekend, we didn’t do anything special, but had lots of fun. On Sunday night I took a bus back home and as always the goodbye was very hard.
To read Chris’s perspective click here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home