A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My AMAZING advent calendar!!!

Yesterday in the morning, I got a very nice surprise. Around 11 am the doorbell rang and it was the postman with a big box for me. I was expecting something from Chris, but what I got was way better than I imagined!!! Chris sent me a CARE PACKAGE, just like the ones that his mom normally sends him. I never got one of those before, so I was very excited. The box looked very nice, with many stars.



I opened it and found the most AMAZING advent calendar that he made by himself, with his own socks hanging from a garland full of stars!!!... and in each sock a present!!! It was simply PERFECT!! I completely loved it. I was so excited that I even cried, of happiness of course!
I got my calendar on the 5th so I got to open 5, presents at once and those were nice too: the head set to talk on SKYPE, a couple of power bars that I needed, chocolates and the cable to connect the dvd to the computer, because all that stuff is terribly expensive here in Copenhagen.


I hung it on my bed posts and now every morning, before even getting out of bed, I get a present!
It’s GREAT!!!
It is so nice to have somebody taking care and doing nice things for you…

THANKS CHRIS!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Macla said...

Ultra CUTE!! I also care about you!!!

9:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home