A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Monday, October 10, 2005

Trip to Copenhagen :) and Back :(




I finally did it! I took a plane to Copenhagen. Chris brought me to the airport. I was SURE that it would be the last time I saw Chris, at least this year, so it was kind of hard to say good-bye. When I got to Copenhagen, things weren’t as I expected and 6 days later I was on a bus back to Germany (via a ferry across the North Sea). The plans are to go back to Copenhagen the first week of November ... and HOPEFULLY this time to stay!!!

Great view of the sunset from the bus.

The Ferry!



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:19 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home