A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Eating habits!



On Saturday we had a dinner party at Baris and Genevieve’s and as always it was excellent!

When I came to Europe, I made a promise to my self “I would stop been picky with food and try at least once everything that was offered to me”
It has been like that, that’s why on Saturday I ate liver, for the first and probably last time in my life.
My friends, who know me for a long time, would know that this is a big step for me. and actually that’s not the only “strange” thing that I have eaten since I have been here; in Moscow I ate tongue...
The point is not that now I like that kind of food, but is definitely better to “know” that I don’t like it!
Click here for more pics!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see in your Risk game that BLUE started with South America and then went on to move to North America ... thats the gringa I've know and love

7:33 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No puedo creer que se haya comido eso... no por ser eso, sino por ser Usted ... JAAAA!!!
Nunca digas nunca, JAMAS!!!

2:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home