A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Friday, August 12, 2005

I’m Back!!!

It has been I while since I last wrote something in my Blog!
I’m going through a confusing moment in my live; many changes in a short period of time. Stability is something that I simply don’t now..., which is fine, its just that all the things happened at the same time , so is kind of hard to think clearly and put some order in my head!


Its funny to remember, that not very long ago I used to think that I wouldn’t be able to manage situations like this ones, based on others experiences. But here I am and still fighting! And hopefully things are going to start working sooner than later.It definitely would be easier to pack my things and go back home… where everything is waiting for me, without any kind of effort. But I’ve always like challenges and when finally things start working, I know that victory is going to taste better after all this work!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home