A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Friday, July 22, 2005

Computer Geek!!!


It is amazing, how people change…
Some years ago, there was no chance that I would spend more than an hour in front of a computer .... doing only what was absolutely necessary, such a stuff for school or work.
Some month’s ago I started to discover the huge amount of things that I can do. Even though I had zero knowledge about computers, after some hours of “hard work” I was able to do most of the things by my self. Marcelo first made a Blog, then Chris did his and obviously I wanted to have one too. I wanted to demonstrate to the boys that I too could make a blog (without asking for their help). As you can see, the Blog is working.

The next step towards my computer geek-dom was when Chris showed me how to play one of his favorites computer games called StarCraft . In the beginning I thought there is no way I could learn how to play it, but after a couple of days I got the hang of it and dare I say, started to enjoy it. We played the game until 5am this morning ... made an alliance at the beginning of the game and play against 4 other people. WOW that was great … I loved it!!!!

Yesterday Chris and I went for dinner with Marcelo and he told us that he had his own web page. When we got home, Chris and I both created our own pages. Mine had Sanrio stuff on it, you know, Hello Kitty's friend. I did it using the webpage wizard and a template ... it was awful. Today I spent lots of hours working on it ... this time without the wizard and
here is the result!

The point is that now I just enjoy working on my computer. I really do! Generally I work at Chris’s house so he helps me and explains all the things that I have trouble with. So between my engineer boyfriend and my engineer friend and all their ideas, my metamorphosis from the 'Outdoor Girl' to a 'Cyber Savvy Babe' is almost complete.

3 Comments:

Blogger Marcelo said...

Dont blame me for becoming a geek! You got yourself there ;)

4:42 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well done!
[url=http://dfzhqofz.com/ilni/onuu.html]My homepage[/url] | [url=http://ohgfhfqj.com/odjn/ubea.html]Cool site[/url]

8:55 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good design!
http://dfzhqofz.com/ilni/onuu.html | http://pzekrijc.com/mylc/vfkb.html

8:56 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home