A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Friday, November 11, 2005

Chris came back from New York!

On Friday the 4th, Chris went to New York to attend a convention and visit his parents. I was suppose to leave for Copenhagen Sunday the 6th,so we had ANOTHER hard good bye at the airport. I believed that this was ACTUALLY the last time I’d see Chris in 2005.
It turns out that, as usual for these days in my life, there was a last minute “change of plans” which was out of my control and AGAIN and I have to stay in Berlin a bit longer…

So Chris calls on Sunday, I guess to say goodbye and finds out that I’m still here and will probably remain there until he comes back on Thursday.
He calls again an hour later to tell me how great it is to walk down 5th Ave and go into my FAVORITE store in the whole wide-world … GAP (which, by the way, they decided to close in Berlin), while I’m here ALONE, all upset about my future and CoLd because the weather here SUCKS!
He said he was going to buy me a present and I thought: there is no way he buys something that I would actually like or wear…” but it’s a nice gesture anyway!
Well people, to my surprise he did it and he did GOOD too. Not only did he buy one present, but tons of them and every single thing he brought me I loved!!!

Before showing you all the stuff, I need to clarify that I’m not a BiTcH by thinking that I wouldn’t like what he buys. Its just that Chris, more than any man I know, HATES SHOPING so I thought he would just grab the first thing and be done with it. Well to my surprise … again … its obvious just how much time he actually did spend and thought about what I like and need!!

List of presents:

* An amazing BLUE (which is my favorite color) ROBE (I needed one) With matching and FASHIONABLE slippers




* A RED hoodie (which is the thing I like to wear the most)
* BLUE underwear with a STAR (my favorite object)
* A CSI T-Shirt (which is my favorite series) that GLOWS IN THE DARK
* A New York Cap (that wasn’t 4 me but I liked anyway)
* Colgate toothpaste with SPARKLES (which you can’t find In Germany)
* POP TARTS (in my 3 favorite Flavors)
* American Beer call SIERRA NEVADA
* Some kind of alcoholic LeMoNaDe
* Count Chocula Cereal with marshmallow VaMpIrEs
* Honey Bunches of Oats with STRAWBERRIES
* TRISCUITS (my favorite… what ever they are…)
* MACARONI AND CHEESE (2 NEW flavors for me)
* Cheez Whiz SQUEEZABLE version




The best of all:
PooH BeaR got: I LOVE NY shoes



Amazing huh?
Thank you Chris, now I might not have a clear future, but at least I have LOTS of new things to wear and LOTS of American food to eat. I’m not ALONE anymore and Baby Pooh and I have warm feet!!Conclusion: I’m
HAPPY!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger Marcelo said...

I also got some microwaveable, cheddar cheese flavored pop corn, but I made the mistake of asking Chris to carry it for me and since then I haven't seen either the pop corn or these two guys...

2:41 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home