A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Thanksgiving in Mexico and Texas!!


Thanksgiving this year was Mexican style. Esme invited me to spend the holiday with her Family in San Antonio and Mexico. It was a great experience! I also got to meet her friends and went partying in Austin with them. On thanksgiving day and night I ate more than in the past month all together. We went to the houses of all of Esme’s relatives and each one of them gave us more and more food… I don’t even wanna think how many pounds I gained in that trip, but it was SO WORTH IT!!! That I would happily do it again… On my last day in San Antonio they took me to visit the missions; all of them really pretty! I had such a great time. Thanks Esme and family for sharing a great experience with me.





Partying in San Antonio... Howl @ the moon, Hardbodies strip club (hilarious) and the River Walk



One for all, all for one?? yeah... sure!!



Mexico!!





















Ilearned how to make tortillas!! Yummy!
























the kids and the cat...


Walter's military clock, so cool!


Partying in Austin and fire in the highway!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home