A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Monday, October 15, 2007

Trip to Indiana with Esme!!

Esme and I took the train to Indianapolis to visit Felipe and Lalo on friday.
I was very excited to take the train since it was my first time in the U.S. But the trains here are nothing like in Europe, they are very slow and not as cool.
Indianapolis on the other hand, turned out to be a pretty city, which I wasn’t expecting…


In this trip I understood why do I always get speeding tickets in Indiana. Well, if any other state has 1 police officer for every 1000 people, Indiana has 1 per 500 hundred people. Which of course doubles the probabilities of getting caught while doing something illegal.
I also found out that people are aware of it, which is why most of them have a radar in their cars. Amazing little device that let you know when there is a police officer, car or laser close by. I am certainly getting one of those!!The next day we went to Bloomington and party Big Time.
It was very cool!

On Sunday night Nicolas gave us a ride back home.
It was a very cool weekend and my first good impression of Indiana!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

9:37 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home