A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Monday, February 13, 2006

Marcelo's weekend in Copenhagen!!


Marcelo came to visit me for the weekend. Kerstin couldn’t come because today was her first day at work, so Marcelo and I had a “Colombian weekend”.
We had lots of fun, walked a lot and ate a lot!!! It was really nice for me to spoke Spanish (Colombian), throughout the last 3 days.
It was like a get away and I think that the effect on me was very good. I actually felt like I was on vacation… but I didn’t go anywhere…

Click HERE to see more pixs




1 Comments:

Blogger Marcelo said...

Para que, pero si la pasamos muy chevere. Lo mejor fue demostrarte que soy capaz de caminar ocho horas consecutivas a cero grados (perezoso yo???). Lo peor fue lidiar con tus repetitivas caidas al piso. Pero en resumen, fue un viaje muy ameno.

Un abrazo,
Marcelo

4:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home