A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Monday, February 06, 2006

Lifesavers!!



I ‘finally’ had a very nice weekend. On Friday I went to Lucas and Christian’s house for dinner. Afterwards we had a lot of fun playing SIEDLER in Danish. Lots of talk and wine followed, til I felt that I should leave before I wasn’t able to walk anymore…



On Saturday, I went shopping with the girls and we found the most amazing deals because yesterday was the last day of the winter sales, so they were giving everything almost for free…



At night I went to have coffee with a French guy who couldn’t speak anything but French, (bad idea) and even though he is a nice guy, the situation was so ackward that wasn’t fun! But anyway it was different…

Sunday was a girly day again, which is NOT my specialty, but I definitely enjoyed it!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home