A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Sunday, September 02, 2007

Kayaking in the Chicago river at night!!!


On labor day night, Rob, me and about 30 more people went kayaking in the river, all the way from North avenue to Navy Pier in lake Michigan. It was AWESOME!!
The best night that I’ve had in Chicago and the prettiest view of downtown.
Once we got to the lake we stopped to watch the beautiful fireworks display celebrating Labor Day. We were talking about doing this for a while, but due to my trips we kept on postponing it. The wait was totally worth it. Navy Pier has a firework show every Wednesday and Saturday during the summer, but we got to see the special one for Labor Day on a Sunday. It was really beautiful and a lot of fun. If I’m still in Chicago next summer I will certainly join the kayaking team, since I met some of the members and they invited me. That’ll be a lot of fun and GOOD exercise too!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home