A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

I got an Illinois drivers license!!!


The “impossible” seems always possible for me!!! LOL!!!
Just kidding, but it does feel good to be able to get my way most of the times.
In order to get the license, I had to take a written and a driving test and I was kinda nervous because from country to country all the rules change a lot and even though I’ve been driving here for a while now, I wasn’t sure if I knew the theory. Well, luckily enough in the written one I got every single answer good and the person who drove with me actually congratulate me! That’s why I look SO HAPPY in the picture. Now I’m just hopping that I manage to get my way out of the police next time they pull me over for speeding… and they don’t take also my brand new American license.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home