A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Friends weekend


The past weekend was fun, Barbecuing, Lincoln Zoo, friends, Smoke Daddy, good music, la creperie, memories, breakdown :( and the absolute highlight: horse races


I went to Arlington Park on Saturday and it was fantastic. Michael, horseracing aficionado, made sure that I understood all the rules and strategies for betting. I was ready to win and I did!! but the Ingrid way,,, I bet based on the name of the horse, number or the color of the jockey’s outfit. I had a lot of fun. I experienced short and strong shots of adrenaline. GREAT!! In between the 10 races a wonderful rolling stones tribute band entertained us.



2 Comments:

Blogger KAMYLO said...

tu y tus aventuras!!! nunca se me ha ocurrido ir a una carrera de caballos!!! buenisimo!!!

4:29 PM

 
Blogger Marcelo said...

oiga que tanto le mira a la salchicha? coma y no sea necia... ;)

4:31 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home