A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Thursday, May 31, 2007

A summer of sequels!


Even though I’m not a big sequels fan, I gotta say that both; Shrek the Third and Pirates of the Caribbean, At world’s End were great. Actually, I can’t wait to watch Spiderman 3, and Ocean's Thirteen, cause apparently Hollywood still sucks at second parts, but is getting a lot better at third ones.For the ones who haven’t seen pirates yet, don’t forget to wait until the end of the credits to see the real end of the movie, which happens 10 years latter.



I loved the movie regardless. Although I found the wedding scene between Elizabeth and William a little “cheesy”, but definitely Keith Richards being in the movie, made up for everything that I might have not like as much. (Which wasn’t a lot!)


1 Comments:

Blogger KAMYLO said...

a mi si Shrek the Third me parecio, patetica!!! un par de buenos chistes, pero a grandes razgos no me gusto!! Spiderman 3: solo voy a decir que ese superheroe es un chillon!!
I'm looking forward for the Pirates and Ocean's 13

4:18 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home