A Mixture of Light and Shadow!!!

Monday, December 25, 2006

Xmas in Cali!!




Christmas was GREAT; I didn’t hate it or got depressed!!!I arrived to Paola’s on the 22nd. On the 23, I did my last shopping and we went out for dinner with Paola’s boyfriend and her mom to and really cool restaurant.



The 24th was all FUN!! Paola and I went to Laguna Beach, which I loved. We had lunch at in and out and then we went back home to start cooking the most
delicious AJIACO (typical Colombian soup) and we had a great dinner!!


We opened presents kinda early cause we were tipsy and tired. Anyway Paola and I had screw up Xmas the day I arrived, cause we couldn’t wait and gave each other our presents.



This year I got a lot of nice things and basically stuff that I really wanted.My mom gave me a very nice portable DVD
player, which I was dying to have, Paola gave me a blue purse that I couldn’t find in Chicago, Chris gave me a RED I-Pod which I really wanted and a webcam so that I could communicate better with my mom thanks to her new computer. Baby Pooh got me a snow globe, which was one of the best present, cause I’ve been wanting that for YEARS and for some unknown reason I never got a real one with music and everything… I also got a scarf, movies, a sushi set, a coffee press, portable speakers for the I-Pod and money which I didn’t used to appreciate much as a present but if people don’t know U much, instead of giving U useless stuff its better to get this (very American) gift cards. Today we just chilled out and went for an AWESOME BBQE at Bill’s place. Everything has been great, now I’m just waiting for Chris to get here tomorrow and start our adventure on Route 66!!!

1 Comments:

Blogger KAMYLO said...

yo sabia que el fin de año no podia pasar sin que pasearas!! eso si me sorprendio el titulo, te imagine en Juanchito, claro despues cai en la cuenta que estabas en el Cali de US. Feliz año y en el 2007 espero tenerte por Atlanta!!!

4:38 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home